Phil and Amity paid homage to the heritage of the building and continued with their Hamptons/French Provincial theme.
– The blend of traditional and contemporary
– The Tera Nova tile splashback that breaks up the space and lends texture to the room
– The Shaker Doors in Matt White featuring half-moon handles
– The custom rangehood, bulky appliances and original pot belly stove
DAN AND DANI’S RELAXED KITCHEN
Dan and Dani’s effortless kitchen perfectly suits their relaxed, beachside location.
– The crisp look complimented by handle-less doors and an integrated fridge
– The custom designed Portofiino timber niche. It converts from storage display to an insert for a purpose built timber dining table. Great for entertaining!
– The polished concrete floors
MARK AND DUNCAN’S RISKY KITCHEN
Continuing with their wild sense of style, Mark and Duncan’s kitchen was anything but boring.
– The combination of bold choices and functional design
– In-cupboard pull out pantry baskets. A brilliant solution for maximising access and storage!
– The aquarium/stove
– The cowhide splashblack from Glicks
Freedom Kitchens have been an official supplier to The Block for over 10 years. Freedom Kitchens offers an in-home design consultation for all its customers. So, if you want the best kitchen on your block, head to freedomkitchens.com.au or call 1300 885 435 to arrange a design appointment today. Whether you love a traditional, European or contemporary approach, Freedom Kitchens is your expert kitchen destination.