Inside The Block All Stars: Kitchens
Take a look inside the kitchens featured on Channel 9’s The Block All Stars, and discover our favourite features!
Images: All kitchens by Freedom Kitchens
JOSH AND JENNA’S WORLD CLASS KITCHEN
It’s no wonder Josh and Jenna took out The Block All Stars kitchen challenge. “We didn’t skimp anywhere in the kitchen, believing you should always buy the best quality possible in your kitchen,” says Jenna. Their efforts paid off, with the judges remarking that their Freedom Kitchen was ‘world class.’
- The elegant and sophisticated styling that will stand the test of time.
- The indoor vertical garden by Cityforest Greenwalls. Genius!
- The 3.5 metre Gitani marble benchtop in Calacutta with timber frame. The combination really completes that million-dollar look
- The sleek cabinetry in White Satin and Nocturne Oak timber
PHIL AND AMITY’S HERITAGE KITCHEN
Phil and Amity paid homage to the heritage of the building and continued with their Hamptons/French Provincial theme.
- The blend of traditional and contemporary
- The Tera Nova tile splashback that breaks up the space and lends texture to the room
- The Shaker Doors in Matt White featuring half-moon handles
- The custom rangehood, bulky appliances and original pot belly stove
DAN AND DANI’S RELAXED KITCHEN
Dan and Dani’s effortless kitchen perfectly suits their relaxed, beachside location.
- The crisp look complimented by handle-less doors and an integrated fridge
- The custom designed Portofiino timber niche. It converts from storage display to an insert for a purpose built timber dining table. Great for entertaining!
- The polished concrete floors
MARK AND DUNCAN’S RISKY KITCHEN
Continuing with their wild sense of style, Mark and Duncan’s kitchen was anything but boring.
- The combination of bold choices and functional design
- In-cupboard pull out pantry baskets. A brilliant solution for maximising access and storage!
- The aquarium/stove
- The cowhide splashblack from Glicks
Freedom Kitchens have been an official supplier to The Block for over 10 years. Freedom Kitchens offers an in-home design consultation for all its customers. So, if you want the best kitchen on your block, head to freedomkitchens.com.au or call 1300 885 435 to arrange a design appointment today. Whether you love a traditional, European or contemporary approach, Freedom Kitchens is your expert kitchen destination.