About Sterns Pools
Sterns Pools can be installed by a professional installer in as little as a day. This means you can begin enjoying all the benefits of a backyard pool sooner than you may think.
Compared with the expense and lengthy construction associated with a concrete pool or the logistical challenges of a fibreglass pool, your Sterns Pool is a dream to install.
Components can easily be delivered on site (a metre wide pathway is sufficient) and with our easy to follow instruction manual or instructional video, you can even install it yourself.
Professional installers love working with the quality of Sterns Pools. In fact we have heard feedback from some that they refuse to work with inferior modular pools from other suppliers because of the significant fail rate problem.
For a modular pool that’s reliable and fast to install, Sterns Pools are the smart choice every time.
Throughout our company’s history, Sterns Pools have earned a reputation as the market leaders in modular pools of the finest quality and durability.
We have earned this by:
- Manufacturing our pools in Australia from Australian BlueScope Colorbond galvanised steel
- Hand finishing and inspecting all of our heavy duty vinyl liners, moulding each to the specific dimensions of each pool
- Using powder coated galvanised steel coping, and durable PVC and resin components elsewhere
- Offering a 10 year warranty for all liners
- Offering up to a 20 year warranty on all pools
Sterns Pools’ insistence on the highest standards has attracted customers worldwide.
Our pools are currently exported to Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Pacific.
We have also earned a number of industry design awards.
After more than three decades in business, we find that the adult children of our early customers are now choosing a Sterns Pool for their own family.
We are proud of this and take it as evidence of the reliability, value and quality of our range of modular pools.