Trident Hydro brings smart technology to swimming pools
Homeowners have embraced smart home technology in all its forms – security, entertainment, lighting and communications, to name a few – and now pool owners can experience the same lifestyle benefits that comes with a product that thinks for itself.
Waterco’s new Trident Hydro robotic pool cleaner features a range of intelligent features that are not only designed to do all of the work but also do it quickly and efficiently. It is the newest addition to the Trident range of pool cleaners, which include the Trident, Trident ECO and Trident PRO.
“The Trident Hydro delivers superior cleaning efficiency, particularly when it comes to large swimming pools,” says George Flory, Waterco’s Domestic Water Care Product Manager. “This is a brand built on decades of research and development in automatic pool cleaners and have consistently been at the forefront of innovation.
“The key points of difference with the Trident Hydro are that it is designed for pools up to 10-metres in length, and it features the patent-pending PowerStream mobility system, which ensures constant grip on all types of vertical surfaces, for efficient cleaning along walls and waterline and enhanced navigation control.”
Advanced scanning software ensure floor and walls are fully covered using the most efficient route, with the Trident Hydro automatically navigating around obstacles before quickly returning to its cleaning pattern. The Trident Hydro also features a multi-level filter that simultaneously separates and filters rough, fine and ultra-fine dirt, for highly efficient, clog-free filtration.
The Trident HYDRO’s standout features include:
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Designed for fast fixes and easy repair
• Designed for pools up to 10m in length, with 15m power cable length
• Active brush rotates at twice the speed of the motor, resulting in enhanced cleaning
• Provides enhanced waterline scrubbing
• Complete coverage of all pool surfaces with PowerStream mobility system
• Easy to use, top access filtration system
• Multi-level, clog-free filter snaps apart for super easy cleaning
• Developed with the safest electronics in the industry
• Proven reliability – made by Maytronics, the leader in robotic pool cleaners