COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of all conditions of entry.
- Competition entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees and immediate family of the promoter, associated companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. If the competition constitutes a “game of chance” in accordance with any local state law, then residents of that state are ineligible to enter.
- Entry submissions are accepted via the Entry Form here. Entries are only accepted once all of the required information has been completed in full. The promoter may invalidate an entry if, at any stage, material sections of the entry are determined to be inaccurate. Submission of the entry constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions listed.
- Entry for the competition opens on 26 November 2019 and closes on 30 April 2021. Winner/s will be contacted before 31 May 2021.
- A winner will be selected by Complete Home’s judging panel based on quality and depth of responses. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are subject to availability, not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries become the property of the promoter. The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise stated by the entrants. If you do not wish to be entered into this database, please indicate this in your competition answer. This will not exclude you from entry to the competition. Please see privacy note below for further information.
- Once drawn, the successful prize winner/s will be notified by email. The publisher accepts no responsibility for ensuring deliverability or successful receipt of any email to the prize winner. Once contacted, the winner has two (2) weeks to acknowledge receipt. If the prize is not claimed within this time, the competition is deemed invalid and the prize will be forfeited or redrawn. Once the winner is confirmed, delivery details will be arranged between the promoter and the winner.
- No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
- If you do not wish to receive information from the named sponsors, or similar publications or services from Universal Magazines or carefully vetted third parties, please unsubscribe from the mailing list by following the prompts in the emails received.
- Any competition run or promoted by Universal Magazines/Completehome.com.au; on the Facebook social media platform is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).