Cool and calm, this Danish-inspired living room will have you chilled-out in no time. If you love Danish style, the team at BoConcept will show you how to get the look.
1. Occa side tables double as storage containers for all those items you want kept out of view. Available in two sizes in grey leather and black stained oak veneer
2. Forest Glade ‘glass art’ by Danish photographer Johnny Neigaard. Images appear as a sculpture in the lens of the artist and are transformed into works of art for your walls
3. This glass coffee table features a unique shape and cool smoke-coloured or clear glass. It’s luxe from every angle
4. Great design and exceptional comfort combine in the Monte armchair. It’s shown here in light grey melange fabric with a black stained oak veneer base. Other fabrics and leathers are available
5. The Crane floor lamp will light up your room with simple styling and unobtrusive elegance
6. The Carlton sofa models a modern classic style with a resting unit for extra comfort. It’s available in a range of sizes and custom options including a variety of fabrics and leathers
7. Anchor your furniture with this Phase shag pile rug. Hand-loomed in India from TBC, Phase is available in silver and nougat brown
Visit the BoConcept website or call (02) 9437 0066 for further details.
Originally from Design & Decorate magazine, Volume 4