Hergom woodfired cooking: The difference is in the taste
For over 50-years, Hergóm has been producing efficient, sustainable and technically advanced fireplaces and cookers from a state-of-the-art foundry in Santander Spain. Casting in their own foundry, Hergóm carries out and guarantees the full production, including design, castings and the finished product. In the production process, Hergóm uses selected material and components to guarantee optimal durability, reliability and performance.
PASII Cooker and Hergom Cares
The Hergóm cookers are a perfect centre piece for any kitchen. With a glossy black porcelain enamel finish, and cast-iron front, the Hergóm CARES and PAS II are a sleek and modern alternative to the traditional wood oven:
- High capacity Stainless Steel Oven.
- Double combustion system allowing for a cleaner and more efficient burn
- Removeable Ash Pan, ensures a clean and convenient disposal of ashes
- Ceramic glass cook top which is also liftable to allow cooking on a large cast iron hotplate and to double as a splash back [Cares model only].
- Warming Drawer [Cares model only].
Hergom Laredo Oven
- High capacity Stainless Steel Oven
- Steel door
- Removeable Grill fixtures to make cleaning easier
- Stainless Steel Tray
- Adjustable combustion through the primary air valve
Hearthstone wood fireplaces: Stay warmer longer
Hearthstone’s quality is defined by its materials, design and workmanship. The Castleton combines the superior heating qualities of soapstone with elegant and durable cast iron elements.
The stove is designed to include all the essential features to maintain a warm, comfortable home. A simple and robust construction ensures reliability and makes the stove an exceptional value for the price.
Due to the radiant heat-life properties of stone, Hearthstone soapstone woodstoves retains twice as much heat as steel, keeping the stove within the comfort zone, and extending the heat duration of every wood load.
Each stove is a complement of cast iron and soapstone, with a large stone top, side and front panels.
Experience the Hearthstone difference with a Castleton wood burning stove in your home.
ADF: Modern Portuguese wood fires with automatic smoke minimising damper system
ADF manufacture a range of freestanding and inbuilt modern high-quality fires with high efficiency and clean lines.
Features & Benefits:
- High quality and durable wood fire heaters
- Unique automatic flue damper reduces smoke ingress on re-fuelling
- Simplistic linear design with hidden door handles
- clever airwash design to keep glass cleaner
- optional fans and ducting potential to increase heat transfer
- a range of different installation options to cater for personal tastes including benches, pedestals, curved log storage or your own design
AustroFlamm fireplace: Exquisite Austrian engineering and design
Austroflamm are a market leader when it comes to fireplace design both from a visual but also functional prescriptive.
Embracing 2 specific patented technologies:
- A lining in the back of selected units (the “Xtra” in the Clou) creating heat retention that allows the fire to provide a longer heat source by storing heat and then releasing it as the fire dies down
- Keramott brick lining is the highest quality fire lining system on the market where the patented technology blackens as the fire begins when combustion is low but then burns back to its brilliant white as the fires burns. The light firebox helps enhance the view of the flames.
- Genuine beech and walnut handles
- People want a different look to the standard “square box on pedestal” design that has dominated the Australian market without any real change or innovation for too long. Austroflamm make a statement for the customer that demand one of Europe’s leading unique and stylish design.
For more information Castworks