A Kitchen renovation can be a particularly daunting prospect. Kitcheners® Kitchens Essential Kitchen Ideas e-book shows you how to avoid being burnt by your new kitchen
Australia’s love of property extends to a love of renovations, particularly in kitchens. However this love affair can often turn nasty when so-called specialists offer substandard service and product; suddenly faced with blown out budgets, shoddy workmanship and chronically late delivery on their purchases.
The book covers all the bare essentials and critical facts including:
- Utilising any sized space ensuring it’s designed to its fullest potential. Hence a kitchen that is right for you, not one that simply imitates what was in the glossy magazine.
- Considering the widest range of components and finishes so you do not have any regrets when it’s too late.
- Knowing when designers are cutting corners, again before it’s too late. Quality fixtures, fittings and workmanship should insure against it.
- Understanding timelines so that design to delivery doesn’t feel like an eternity.
- Safety tips to ensure that the finished kitchen is not a disaster trap waiting to happen.
- Installation tips as shoddy installers and poor measurement can have disastrous consequences.
- Budget and payments issues so that bills don’t come in twice as high, nor are you left high and dry after making a deposit.