Outstanding strength, performance and versatility in size and shape, these high-performance windows and doors are made in Australia from plantation grown Victorian Ash timber or FSC® certified timber and Australian glass with patented German hardware.
- Victorian Ash timber or FSC® certified Manilkara
- Custom made to almost any size and shape
- Frame thickness IV 78mm for triple glazed
- Frame thickness IV 68mm for double glazed
- Double glazed with 14-20mm argon filled airgap, depending on glass thickness
- Triple glazed with 2x 12-16mm argon-filled airgap, depending on glass thickness
- German hardware fittings, recessed mounted
- Flat joints
- Spray painted with low VOC paints or stains
- Timely delivery and installer training
- Industry warranties apply and 10 years warranty on glass
- Noise reduction standard 35dB, can be increased up to 45dB
- U-values from a very low 0.8
- Suitable for Passive House
Highest star rated energy efficient windows made in Australia
Available in the following styles: tilt & turn, picture/fixed, sliding, bi-fold, clerestory/tilt,
heritage, and shaped.
Timber and glass doors with outstanding thermal qualities and security.
Available in the following styles: lift-slide, giant lift-slide, stacker sliders, corner lift-slide,
bi-fold, French, and hinged glass doors.
For more information see Architectural Timber Range
For all your window and door enquiries, please contact Paarhammer on 1300 655 920.
Paarhammer have developed five product ranges – the high performing and versatile Architectural Timber Range, the best of both worlds Wood-Alu Range, the tested and compliant Bushfire Safe Range (up to and including BAL-FZ), the economical Komfort+ Range, and the highly energy efficient Passive House Range. Each range presents a practical solution while delivering high performance windows and doors with superior results.
Paarhammer windows & doors are double or triple glazed for the highest energy efficiency, and all timber finishes are low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound). Deeply committed to a sustainable future, Paarhammer only uses AFS and PEFC timbers and we have been FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) Chain-of-Custody certified since 2008. Our products are made in sustainable manufacturing facilities powered by the sun, with light, water, and waste management systems in use.
PAARHAMMER WINDOWS & DOORS
Tel: 1300 655 920 | Website: www.paarhammer.com.au