With United Interiors’ new ‘Style Suite’ service, its easier to get great interior advice than ever before – proven by these 5 great ways to use rugs in your space
Interior Design advice goes hand in hand with choosing the right pieces for your home. This is why United Interiors are so excited to have recently added a new service to their website – ‘The Style Suite’ – where customers can receive much sought-after advice from the team on the possibilities available when styling their home.
To celebrate the addition of new Designer rugs to our website we have asked Sara from our Style Suite to talk us through 5 key ways to utilise rugs in your space and offer some looks to try this season!
Whether you want to create a zone, a wow factor or simply complement your existing colour palette, the right rug can help to create your perfect space!
1. Add interest by introducing pattern with this stunning Ivy rug in Fog and Cream. While it offers understated sophistication with its soft textures and neutral tones, it also creates a sense of warmth and cosiness.
2. Animal print is not at the top of everyone’s list when considering a rug but it’s definitely been growing in popularity in recent years. This stunning cowhide is not only a fantastic focal point but also adds warmth and a touch of luxe to a living area, bedroom or study.
3. A modern twist on a traditional style, the Heirloom rug in blue brings a vintage flavour or timeless character.
4. Striking and simple, our Skandi 300 in black can be a dramatic addition or it can ground the room with a monochromatic palette.
5. Texture is key when working with a neutral colour palette. Add warmth by layering different textures in the same tones, a rug is a fantastic way to get started.
About United interiors
United Interiors is a marketplace for all things dedicated toward a fashionable home.
From the very latest in trending artworks to exquisitely beautiful rugs, the United Interiors website is the right place to source, buy and gather ideas for current and future interior projects.
The company is an online homewares and decor specialist with a global team of artists and interior designers that can assist you both online and also in store at their recently opened showroom and art gallery in Melbourne, Australia.
For more information