Re-create the optimism and luxury of the Art Deco movement in your home with our picks of glamorous pieces.
1. Ralph Lauren Home’s One Fifth collection is a feminine, elegant expression of glamorous deco style. robertsonsdesign.com.au
2. The Harvard table lamp from Beacon Lighting has a stunning dual curved chrome base design. beaconlighting.com.au
3. Christopher Guy’s Accent console table is elegantly crafted from solid and veneered mahogany. robertsonsdesign.com.au
4. The Suzie, Annie and Chloe table lamps from Beacon Lighting all have beautiful crystal bases in slightly different designs. beaconlighting.com.au
5. Christopher Guy’s Torch-back chair is certainly a statement piece. robertsonsdesign.com.au
Tip: Bold geometric shapes and lavish ornamentation characterise the style. The glamorous interiors had a futuristic edge while maintaining the essence of classic style and elegance.
6. Christopher Guy’s mirrored console table is exceptionally designed with a double-door cabinet and clear mirrored front. robertsonsdesign.com.au
7. The Sahara rug from Tsar Carpets & Rugs features an eye-catching geometric design. tsar.com.au
8. Beacon Lighting’s Pirouette pendant features 30 per cent lead crystal and a bright chrome finish. beaconlighting.com.au
9. Kohinoor Collection from Magppie is crafted in stainless steel and adorned with Swarovski crystals. magppieaustralia.com.au
10. Christopher Guy’s Chris-X dining chair, crowned with an archer’s bow detail. robertsonsdesign.com.au
11. Christopher Guy’s Modern Maze room divider is elegant and unique. robertsonsdesign.com.au
12. Ralph Lauren Home’s Celeste Flute is crafted from 24 per cent lead crystal. robertsonsdesign.com.au
By Michelle Fitzgerald
From Home Design magazine Vol. 16 No. 3