There are plenty of things to consider when choosing your next dining table. Here are five reasons the Albert from Cotswold InOut Furniture might be the one for you.
1. The Albert is stunning. This gorgeous table has a steel frame and an oak tabletop. It looks absolutely amazing and is made from high-quality materials, making it a feature piece you won’t be afraid to use.
2. It’s incredibly versatile. This simple yet stunning table suits a range of room design styles, from classic to contemporary. You can match it with chairs according to your house style for a finished look as unique as you are.
3. It’s a Vincent Sheppard design. This Belgian-based company is a global leader in furniture design with its exports available in more than 50 countries. This means you’re dealing with a brand you can trust.
4. You can get it locally. You can purchase your Albert from Cotswold Furniture, an Aussie company founded in 1981. That means if you have any questions about the product, you can contact the knowledgeable staff who are known for their attention to detail and expert customer service.
5. He has a brother. Yes, the Albert has an outdoor sibling, the Matteo, made from equally high-quality products by the same industry-leading designer.
For more information
Sydney showroom: 29/69 O’Riordan St, Alexandria NSW 2015
(02) 9906 3686
Brisbane showroom: 8 Wandoo St, Fortitude Valley Qld 4006
(07) 3252 8488
Mittagong showroom: 221 Old Hume Highway, Mittagong, NSW 2575
(02) 4872 2585