High quality bathroom project in Noosa Waters, featuring porcelain tiles and a range of Laticrete materials.
- HYDRO BAN® is a thin, load-bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self-curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane.
- 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed is a polymer fortified blend of carefully selected polymers, portland cement, and graded aggregates.
- 335 is a premium, flexible, high-performance thin-bed adhesive for installing a wide range of tiles and stone including low absorption ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural and manufactured stone using the thin-set method of installation.
- PERMACOLOR® Groutis a high-performance grout that provides a grout joint that is dense, hard, and will resist cracking.
- LATASIL™ is a high-performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
Do you need help in selecting the appropriate adhesives, mortars, and grouts for your specific residential applications? The LATICRETE Residential Tile & Stone Installation Systems brochure provides information on products that are engineered for residential tile and stone installations.