Wallpaper is no longer what it was when Aunt May used it to decorate her house. Check out our picks of the latest chic designs.
By Tamar Lawson
1. Pink Blossom by Scandinavian Wallpaper & Decor. Makes for a beautiful and inexpensive mural. wallpaperdecor.com.au
2. Hexagon by Cole & Son. Can be used to create a dramatic feature that’s sure to make an impression next time you have guests over or to spruce up a piece of furniture. Part of the geometric range and also available in grey. cole-and-son.com
3. Elitis Vases et Botanica by Seneca Textiles. Jersey laminated onto foam. A new and creative way to decorate walls and grab dinner guests’ attention.
4. Vintage Lino Wall Tile by Robin Street Market. This groovy square wall tile is made from vintage linoleum (1920–1950s) and would be a lively addition to any room. robinstreetmarket.com
5. Casa Republic 2 by Wallpaper Republic. This vintage-themed wallpaper, designed by Ximena Escobar, is great for a teenage girl’s bedroom. wallpaperrepublic.com.au
6. Peony by Jocelyn Warner. Enlarged peony flowers created gold and silver abstract lines that dance across the walls. Also available in grey, stone and lime. jocelynwarner.com
7. For the Birds by Muffin and Mani. A colourful and versatile print that can be used to brighten a whole room or to highlight a particular piece of furniture. muffinandmani.com.au
8. Kikko Trellis by Osborne and Little. This Art Deco design is created using a new technique with tiny pearl beads forming the trellis. It is part of the Grand Tour collection and is available in three additional colours. osborneandlittle.com
9. Twilight by Verve. A beautiful rich wallpaper that will bring new life into any room. Available in six colours. vervedc.com
From Luxury Home Design magazine Vol. 15 No. 4