This is my top ten!
1. Vincent Wolf – clean look that has managed to stay fresh over time http://www.vicentewolf.com/associates/info/biography
2. Clodagh from Ireland – earthy/cosmo flair http://clodagh.com/
3. Juan Montoya from Colombia – stunning textural minimalism http://www.juanmontoyadesign.com/
4. John Saladino – artist’s http://www.saladinostyle.com/#/section/sdg%20interiors
5. Michael Graves – postmodernism at its best http://www.michaelgraves.com/architecture/home.html
6. Anouska Hempel from the UK – her command of light and pattern is quite amazing http://www.anouskahempeldesign.com/residential/
7. Bennett & Judie Weinstock from Philadelphia – playful richness http://www.architecturaldigest.com/architects/100/bennett_weinstock/bennett_weinstock_profile
8. Tricia Guild from London – quirky colour sense http://www.designersguild.com/about-us/
9. Diamond Baratta – masters of colour http://www.diamondbarattadesign.com/home.html
10. Mario Buatta – http://www.architecturaldigest.com/architects/100/mario_buatta/mario_buatta_profile
Who are your favourite designers?
sign up to our
You May Also Like
Most people will want their ceiling fans to be quiet in nature and yet unique in design. For…