A beautiful Ezarri mosaic pool is currently underway in Westmead, NSW.
LATICRETE Technical Sales Rep, Joe Tabone, was onsite while the teams from DEICORP, Wright Pools and CIS were working on this 130m2 residential pool. LATICRETE materials are being used throughout this installation.
LATICRETE products used:
- 226 Thick Bed Mortar – a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement and graded aggregates. 226 Thick Bed Mortar was designed for use with 3701 Mortar Admix to produce a latex Portland cement mortar that has exceptional strength.
- 3701 Mortar Admix – used in place of water, 3701 Mortar Admix improves the working and physical properties of any cement mix and provides an economical and easy way to make permanent, trouble-free installations of ceramic tile, brick, and natural stone.
- LATAPOXY® Moisture Shield – a 2 component, roller applied epoxy coating specifically designed to reduce moisture vapour emissions in concrete and other substrates.
- HYDRO BAN® – a thin, load-bearing waterproofing/crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners. HYDRO BAN is a single component, self-curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane.
- 254 – the ultimate one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set adhesive. For interior and exterior installation of ceramic and stone tile, reduced thickness porcelain, quarry tile, pavers, and thin brick. 254 provides long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability.
- SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout* – High-performance epoxy grout that offers colour uniformity, durability, and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use.
Are you getting ready to start a pool project? Contact us to discuss your next project or arrange a demo. Call 1800 331 012 or email us here.