International water treatment and swimming pool equipment manufacturer and distributor, Waterco Ltd. (ASX:WAT) has partnered with Aqua-Quip to release a range of LED lighting systems.
Sydney-based Aqua-Quip, established in 1975, is a leading manufacturer and exporter of underwater lights and lighting controllers. The strategic alliance will benefit both companies by introducing the technological innovations of Aqua-Quip to Waterco’s national distribution channels.
The new range features the following four products – EvoMAX Multi-Colour Concrete Niche Light, EvoFG Multi-Colour Fibreglass Niche Light, QC Series Multi-Colour Surface Mounted Light and the InstaTouch Smart Lighting Controller – which offer myriad benefits for installers and consumers.
EvoMAX Multi-Colour Concrete Niche Light
- Premium niche lighting system provides maximum illumination whilst preserving a flush profile
- Lens design eliminates hot spots through unrivalled light diffusion and side-lighting effects
- Easily retrofitted into a range of popular niches
EvoFG Multi-Colour Fibreglass Niche Light
- Low-profile and compact specifically designed for fibreglass and above-ground vinyl pools
- Simple to install as it fits into a 60mm hole in the pool wall panel
- 2m of cable length inside the niche, allows installers greater flexibility in positioning the pool light below ledges – eliminating shadows and enhancing illumination
QC Series Multi-Colour Surface Mounted Light
- Large lens diameter enables greater illumination
- Stylish art-deco design with robust mounting hardware ideal for all surface mounted applications
- Easily replaces all other surface mounted lights in concrete pools
InstaTouch Smart Lighting Controller
- Controls new style Aqua-Quip lights that are “InstaTouch Enabled”
- Water-resistant handset allows two lighting zones to be independently controlled
- The feature-packed controller allows you to choose from fixed colours, lighting shows, select your own favourite colour and adjust the brightness of the underwater lights
Benefits of forging strategic alliances
The two Australian owned and operated companies first collaborated in 2010 when Waterco started distributing Aqua-Quips’ Jet Vac Automatic Pool Cleaner. Since then, they have forged a professional relationship based on a common goal to offer premium products to pool and spa owners.
Waterco group marketing director Bryan Goh says he is thrilled to partner again with a brand synonymous with quality, integrity and reliability.
“Aqua-Quip has been in the Australian pool and spa sector since 1975 and continually refines its products according to market trends, consumer demands and technological advancements,” he says.
Aqua-Quip’s general manager Gary Clark says the company’s relationship with Waterco spans more than two decades and is fuelled by healthy competition – and mutual respect.
“Over the past 25 years, our respective head offices have never been more than a few kilometres apart. Waterco is a highly regarded manufacturer in the Australian pool industry and we are delighted to be able to team up with them and utilise their national distribution channels,” says Clark.
About Waterco Ltd – www.waterco.com.au
Waterco pioneers reliable solutions for healthy, safe water environments, which are used in residential, commercial and industrial applications in over 40 countries. Established in 1981 with a single pool pump store in Sydney, Australia, it has since become a global brand recognised for designing and manufacturing filtration and sanitisation innovations for the swimming pool, spa, aquaculture, and water purification sectors.
Listed on the ASX in 1989, Waterco (ASX:WAT) has evolved into a technological and manufacturing powerhouse that makes products more energy and water efficient, and easier to maintain.
Waterco is also the franchisor of Swimart, one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest network of pool and spa networks, which has 74 franchise outlets and a fleet of more than 250 mobile service vans. It is also the exclusive distributor of Zane Pool Heating solutions via a network of Australian dealerships