Paarhammer bi-fold doors feature double or triple glazing and achieve their outstanding energy efficiency through the unique airtight framing design that incorporates rubber seals to eliminate drafts and provide superior thermal values and noise control.
A variety of configurations are available, up to 10m wide or up to 2.8m high. The threshold can be recessed for step-free access, and retractable flyscreens are available to order. Bi-fold doors are custom made from sustainably grown Victorian Ash timber or FSC certified bushfire timber and can be spray painted in a variety of colours and finishes.
Additional features are the tilt function of the first – or everyday door – that supplies good air circulation, and the sophisticated metal-to-metal multi-point locking system that provides outstanding security.
Inside opening bi-fold doors can include a first (every day) door that can tilt for ventilation just like tilt and turn window, and securely lock in position. The doors are parked inside your home, either on one or both sides, depending on the configuration, keeping them out of the elements. With no rattling and no-shoot bolts, Paarhammer bi-fold doors are easily operated just by turning the handle on every second door. Outward opening options are available on request.
Paarhammer bi-fold doors can also be made in the Wood-Alu Range, featuring external low maintenance aluminium cladding.
- Up to 10m wide or 2.8m high
- Double or triple glazing
- Plantation grown timber
- Australian glass
- Low VOC painted finish
- Multi-point locking system
- Variety of configurations
- Energy efficient with U-values from a low 1.0
- Tilt function allows ventilation
- Draft free
- Noise reduction of up to 45dB
- Australian made
- Made to order
Paarhammer have developed five distinct product ranges. Each range presents a practical solution while delivering high performing windows and doors with superior results:
- Wood-Alu Range: internal timber, external aluminium
- Architectural Timber Range: strength, performance, versatility
- Komfort+ Range: energy efficiencies in domestic sizes
- Passive House Range: extreme efficiency, no drafts – available in Wood-Alu and Architectural Timber
- Bushfire Safe Range: safety for all Bushfire Attack Levels (BAL’s), including Flame Zone (BAL-FZ)
Paarhammer Windows & Doors are double or triple glazed for the highest energy efficiency, and all finishes are low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound). Deeply committed to a sustainable future, Paarhammer uses Australian plantation grown timbers and has also been FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) Chain-of-Custody certified since 2008. The products are made in sustainable manufacturing facilities with light, solar, water, and waste management systems.
PAARHAMMER WINDOWS & DOORS
Tel: 03 5368 1999 | Website: paarhammer.com.au