Thanks to Archicentre, one lucky reader will win a free Archicentre Renovation Report Pack valued at over $1000
Archicentre is committed to creating homes that are creative, exciting, energy efficient and affordable. In this issue of Renovate & Extend, Archicentre is giving one lucky reader the chance to kickstart their dream renovation by giving away a Renovation Report Pack valued at $1040. The prize includes a consultation with one of Archicentre’s architects; a sketch of the existing floorplan; a design concept for your project based on your consultation; an opinion of cost for the building work; recommendations on the best way to get your project built; technical information sheets; and a cost guide. The prize also includes a Universal Magazines Renovators Dream magazine package, with five of our most inspirational home design magazines, to help you with your ideas!
Archicentre will select an architect who is right for you, who understands your needs, your budget and particularly your taste, designing the dream you have envisaged, whether it be a modest contemporary addition, a period-style restoration, or a cutting-edge design incorporating the latest trends.
Our winner can use the report as a long-term lifestyle planner, mapping out the design brief for form, feasibility, finances and future family needs. They will get the benefit from an architect’s creative expertise and technical knowledge, adding strength to their ideas.
If you are thinking of renovating, you mustn’t miss your chance to win this incredible prize. For your chance to win, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe in 100 words or less your renovation ideas. Remember to put the words ‘Transformer’ in the subject heading.
Conditions of entry
1. Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of all conditions of entry, including the instructions on how to enter.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees and immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Entries close last mail on Friday 12th October, 2007. The entries will be judged by a representative of Archicentre and the winner will be notified by mail.
4. Entries should be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to Renovate & Extend Competition, Archicentre, 530 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn Vic 3122 or enter via the Universal Magazines website www.completehome.com.au
5. Prize(s) is/ are as follows: One (1) x Renovation Report as described above and outlined on the Archicentre website www.archicentre.com.au Total prize value $1040 RRP.
6. Prize(s) will be organized and made available to the winner within four (4) weeks of notification of winning. Prize(s) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
7. The prize must be claimed within one (1) calendar year from the date a winner is chosen. If the prize is not claimed within this time the competition is deemed invalid and the prize will be forfeited.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in value of the prize(s) is not the responsibility of the promoter.
9. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes will be awarded on the basis of merit. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
10. All entries become the property of the promoter. The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise stated by the entrants. If you do not wish to be entered into this database please indicate this on your envelope. This will not exclude you from entry to the competition. Please see privacy note below for further information.
11. Winners must agree to provide information and a photograph of themselves for editorial and publicity use.
12. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
Privacy Note: With your permission, your details may be recorded so we can send you information about similar publications/services from Universal Magazines or carefully vetted third parties. Universal Magazines is committed to National Privacy Principles. We do not sell data to list brokers. If you wish to see our policy go to www.universalshop.com.au and look under privacy or call us on (02) 9887 0339.