Belinda Geels of Australia’s leading bathroom retailer, Reece, shares the top 8 items every modern bathroom must have.
By Belinda Geels, reece.com.au
1. Increasing the sense of personalisation in the space with chic pieces of customisable bathroom furniture or colour, as in this Kohler bathroom (above).
2. A freestanding bath or basin (Annelie basin from Dado Australia above) is the ultimate statement piece.
3. Creating a sense of luxury with desired items such as heated towel rails. The Milli Cube heated wall rail from Reece (above) is an elegant option.
4. Investing in an innovative twin-rail shower that offers the flexibility of a rail shower and the luxurious drench of an overhead soak for a complete showering experience.
5. Switching dated toilet suites for elegant, back-to-wall options for a truly stylish, finished look.
6. Match chic accessories (Marble bathroom accessories from Canningvale above) to really bring the overall look of the bathroom together.
7. A quick update of all tapware as a sleek way to refresh the bathroom; statement colours such as black or gold are increasing in popularity. Hansgrohe’s Puravida single-basin mixer (above) features a sleek white and chrome finish.
8. Taking the bathroom outside; bathrooms that provide the ultimate in luxury while incorporating stunning outside views and atmosphere are becoming increasingly popular.
From Luxury Home Design magazine Vol. 15 No. 8