Freshen up your home with a colour palette reminiscent of the sparkling sea.
Create an assemblage of items in colours comprising turquoise, lime, cobalt, jade and ecru. By mixing these modern aquatic hues with natural timbers in sleek forms you can achieve a contemporary scheme that is both balanced and refreshing. Look for pieces that have interesting textures, patterns or shapes to create depth to the interior and those that also serve as eye-catching features.
1. Eijffinger Amore di Colore wallpaper mural #301113 from Verve Designer Collections. www.vervedc.com
2. Rays rug in Spearmint from Tsar Rugs & Carpets. www.tsar.com.au
3. Splash petite vases by Amalfi. www.amalfihomewares.com.au
4. Peacock chair in Lime by Equator Homewares. www.equatorhomewares.com
5. Lola table lamp in Aqua from Beacon Lighting. www.beaconlighting.com.au
6. Eijffinger Suzani wallpaper #314003 from Verve Designer Collections. www.vervedc.com
7. Fresco 19cm vase by Amalfi. www.amalfihomewares.com.au
8. Lexon Tykho radio in Green from Remo General Store. www.remogeneralstore.com
9. Succulent rug in Lime designed by Alihan Sharpley for Tsar Rugs & Carpets. www.tsar.com.au
10. Zara hanging pod chair in Turquoise from Equator Homewares. www.equatorhomewares.com
By Michelle Fitzgerald
From Luxury Home Design magazine Vol. 15 No. 1