The latest ovens on the market can cook your food to perfection and look good doing it!
By Alexandra Longstaff
1. The DA 7000 D Aura Island rangehood wins top marks — and a fairly impressive number of design awards — for innovation and sophistication. It hovers elegantly above the stove with the help of four practically invisible wires and uses top-of-the-range recirculation technology to cleanse your kitchen while you cook. miele.com.au
2. This might look like a traditional AGA that you would find in a farmhouse somewhere in France, but it most certainly is not. This beautiful lilac oven from the Esse Electric (EC) range is an electric oven, with all the rustic authenticity of an AGA but also the efficiency and technology of a modern-day stove. pivotstove.com.au
3. The new steam-assisted VarioSteam® oven is a fascinating addition to the market in that it injects moisture as steam into the oven’s cavity at various intervals and intensities during operation, producing the perfect amount of moisture for a beautifully cooked meal. neff.com.au
4. The Lift by Smeg approaches the rangehood concept from an entirely new angle. Rising up out of the benchtop at the touch of a button, the Lift works silently to remove odours and greasy fumes from your kitchen space without having to be mounted above the cooking area. smeg.com.au
5. With an interactive multilingual touch screen, 10 functions, 16 automatic functions, temperature probe, 65-litre capacity, grill tray, electronic child safety lock, USB port, triple-heat reflecting glass, and easy-clean stainless-steel enamel liners, the Barazza Velvet oven is a sleek and innovative addition to the kitchen. abey.com.au
From Luxury Home Design magazine Vol. 15 No. 5