It’s not often you get to own a home so immersed in opulence as this Tarra Project by O’Shea & Sons Builders.
The application of perfection results in a beautifully presented home that will become a “forever home” to your family and is built to be Life Ready.
The Amulree Street Tarragindi home sees the collaboration between architectural, interior design and construction to bring together a hint of modern Cape Cod design with a playful twist of a farmhouse vibe.
Cape Cod is known as the perfect balance between contemporary living with a touch of glamour and is a welcome addition of the home’s interior. Throughout the house, every element is enhanced by superior craftsmanship, demonstrating O’Shea & Sons love of building and design.
The façade of high gables, multiple roof structures, barn style garage door, detailed trims, weatherboard cladding, featured lighting and contrasting colours and textures makes for a showcase home that will be the envy of many.
The swimming pool area is accompanied by a gorgeous cabana and will be a signature of a relaxed atmosphere and at the same time allowing for the practicality of children supervision.
Feng Shui is applied as a guiding principle to the interior design with feeling of prosperity, wealth, and wellness being enhanced. Seamless connection between indoor and outdoor spaces creates the ultimate entertaining zones ready for inclusive connectivity and engagement.
- Beyond turnkey with 447 sqm of house on 718sqm block
- Soaring high ceilings, an abundance of natural light
- Gourmet kitchen with Polytec cabinetry, Miele appliances, integrated fridges, Blanco Divino stone benchtops
- Butler’s pantry has second sink, Zip hydro tap with adjoining mudroom
- Oversized laundry with hanging fixtures plus open shelving
- Luxe primary suite has exquisite dresser, double showers
- Three king sized kid’s beds upstairs, guest suite downstairs
- Separate study and library on the upper floor
- Outdoor kitchen has bar fridges plus built-in barbecue and rangehood
- Secure gated entry, landscaped front lawns, tiled pathway and porch
- Smart wiring throughout, controlling lights, camera and alarm system, zoned ducted air conditioning plus more
- Garage space for 2-3 cars, gym/workshop plus a mezzanine floor for additional storage
- Custom barn style garage door with ‘3m height’ opening
- 10kw solar system provisioned for battery ready inverter
- Fully fenced, mature plants and reticulation water system
- Wellers Hill State School catchment, 6km from CBD
Best suited for:
Growing families of all ages seeking a custom designed home that prioritises an entertainers’ indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Balance and Harmony
The application of natural elements such as wood, earth, fire, metal, and water combine to bring about balance, harmony, energy and prosperity.
Colours throughout will work effectively with linkages in feature walls, hard fixtures and complimented in decor, soft furnishings and furniture.
This could be you and your family living in this property.
The Tarra Project carries with it a hint of modern Hamptons and Cape Cod design stylings that are known for their perfect balance of a home’s interior design.
For more information