Extremely high energy efficiency and very low air infiltration, European style, made in Australia.
- Custom made to size and shape
- Frame thickness IV 78mm
- Triple glazed Low-E glass with 2x 14mm-16mm argon-filled airgap
- German hardware fittings, extra seals
- Spray painted with low VOC paints or stains
- Timely delivery – link to installation videos supplied
- Industry warranties apply and 10 years warranty on glass
- Noise reduction up to 43dB
- U-values from a very low 0.8
Two of Paarhammer’s window and door ranges are suitable for Passive House:
The best of both worlds: energy efficient timber with no exterior painting.
- Composite windows and doors
- Interior: Victorian ash timber
- Exterior: powder-coated aluminium
- Suitable for bushfire areas up to and including BAL-29
- U-value from a very low 1.0
Architectural Timber Range
Outstanding strength, performance and versatility in size and shape.
- Victorian Ash timber or FSC® certified timber
- Recessed German hardware, flat joints
- Suitable for bushfire areas up to and including BAL-FZ
- U-value from a very low 0.8 fixed, 1.0 openable
For all your window and door enquiries, please contact Paarhammer on 03 5368 1999.
Paarhammer has developed five product ranges – the high performing and versatile Architectural Timber Range, the best of both worlds Wood-Alu Range, the tested and compliant Bushfire Safe Range (up to and including BAL-FZ), the economical Komfort+ Range, and the highly energy efficient Passive House Range. Each range presents a practical solution while delivering high performance windows and doors with superior results.
Paarhammer windows & doors are double or triple glazed for the highest energy efficiency, and all timber finishes are low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound). Deeply committed to a sustainable future, Paarhammer only uses AFS and PEFC timbers and we have been FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) Chain-of-Custody certified since 2008. Our products are made in sustainable manufacturing facilities powered by the sun, with light, water, and waste management systems in use.
PAARHAMMER WINDOWS & DOORS
Tel: 03 5368 1999 | Website: paarhammer.com.au