While Millbrook Homes have designed and constructed many homes for their clients, their newly built display home showcases their unique design and construction abilities.
Located in Kellyville, the Home 58 Series is the first display home from Millbrook Homes. Encapsulating the contemporary Australian lifestyle, it is a spectacular luxury family residence boasting 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 4 internal living zones, 2 external living zones, a library, a triple garage, a pool, water features and landscaping.
The home has an exciting list of features that make it truly memorable and sets the home apart from other homes. Some of these features include:
- Entry and living rooms with vast expanses of glass and natural light
- Mono string staircase with glass balustrade and stone base
- Side courtyard with feature ornamental tree, allowing natural light to the front living room and creating a breezeway through the rear living area
- Massive home aquarium built into library cabinetry
- Home theatre with surround sound, twinkle light ceiling and terraced seating
- 3m high ceilings to the ground floor
- 8m wide stacker door between the kitchen and outdoor entertaining area
- Pool adjacent to the house with water feature and deck
- Performance glazing used throughout
- Luxurious yet comfortable furnishings and décor throughout
The external contemporary appearance is well proportioned and articulated, with a mix of complementary and cohesive materials and colours that are striking and appealing. The home features a side courtyard that acts as a light well to the ground floor living areas to ensure the front of the home has plenty of natural light and reduces the need for artificial lighting. This courtyard also creates a breezeway through the Living/Meals/Library, utilising prevailing winds to help cool the home and reduce dependency on air conditioning.
Performance glazing has been used throughout the home to assist in reducing heating and cooling loads and recycled/reconstituted decking has been used to the front porch, side courtyard and pool deck.
This truly well-appointed home boasts an amazing street presence and is both contemporary and exciting with its stunning design and finishes.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Phone (02) 8015 7766
49 Bruhn Circuit, Kellyville NSW 2155
Phone (02) 8015 7766