Outdoor living is a vital part of the Australian lifestyle. Elements Australia shows us five ways to liven up your outdoor area with its weatherproof soft furnishings, so you can make the most of the great outdoors come rain, hail or shine
1. The gorgeous Accord Koi fabric with its tangerine design on classic linen is a simple way to add a taste of elegant vibrance to outdoor furniture. Make it up into cushions and pair with it with neutral accessories, or use it as the base fabric and pair it with gorgeous tangerine pillows for a contemporary look.
2. Jazz up your outdoor settee with scatter cushions such as this luxe indigo pillow, available in a square (44x44cm) or rectangle (35x57cm) shape. It looks superb matched with classic navy furniture and grouped with eye-popping red cushions for a nautical feel.
3. For basic furnishings, neutral tones offer a versatile canvas you can jazz up with cushions, throws and other accessories in on-trend colours. We recommend these outdoor seat and cushions in charcoal – perfect for dressing up with turquoise, flame red or more sedate textured creams.
4. Butterfly chairs have to be some of the most convenient, versatile furnishings around. They pack up to an incredibly compact size, making them perfect to have on hand for when you have more guests over than you expected, and for taking to the park for a picnic. This bright yellow seat cover with white piping adds an element of cheer to any occasion.
5. Not only do placemats protect your outdoor tables, they make cleaning up after entertaining a breeze. We choose classic charcoal for effortless chic but, if you prefer to accessorise neutral furnishings with a pop of colour, these durable placemats also come in crimson, tangerine or zesty lime.
Written by Danielle Kirk