Step inside an E&S Trading showroom and you will find yourself immersed in a world of the finest kitchen, bathroom and laundry displays, and surrounded by world-renowned brands.
Established in 1962, E&S Trading is one of Victoria’s oldest family-owned retailers. E&S Trading offers an array of prestigious bathroom brands including Hatria, Villeroy & Boch, Gessi and Hansgrohe. Be introduced to the latest bathroom innovations and get hands on with the stylish range of basins, baths, showerheads, tapware and more.
The innovative House of Villeroy & Boch is a stunning display of bathroom products and accessories. In addition, E&S Trading’s shop-in-shop concept add to the uniqueness of the showrooms, taking your shopping experience to the next level. Currently with five convenient locations throughout Victoria – Blackburn, Chadstone, Essendon, Moorabbin and Geelong – E&S Trading is one of the leading kitchen, bathroom and laundry specialists in town, not to mention a renovator’s paradise.
Tips for designing your bathroom:
As the sanctuary of your home, designing your bathroom can sometimes be overwhelming. Besides the all-important budget and time constraints, there are also a few other things to consider before you start. Here is a quick checklist:
• Ensuite or family bathroom? Ensuites tend to focus on indulgence and escapism, while a family bathroom needs to be practical. The differences between the two will have a significant influence on your design.
• Size: Could you increase the size of your bathroom? If remodelling, could you join a separate bathroom and toilet to create one room?
• Plumbing: Do you plan to reconfigure the plumbing or are you happy with the existing layout?
• Style: Which style do you prefer — period, classic, contemporary or cutting edge? Consider the long-term effects on the choice of colour of the bathroom suite. White is standard but it never goes out of fashion. Also think about what decorative finishes (tile, glass, marble, wood) you want.
• Do you like baths or do you prefer showers? If so, would a conventional bath work well or would you consider a spa? You can also add something special to your shower, such as a hydro-massage or rain showerhead.
• Consider the style of basin, vanity, toilet and furniture you want. Will there be more than one person using the bathroom or ensuite and, if so, do you need dual basins?
• What type of lighting, fittings and attachments will you need? Chrome is low maintenance and goes well with a white suite.
• Storage: Avoid messy clutter by incorporating adequate storage in your bathroom.
• Heating and ventilation: Ensure your bathroom is effectively heated — you may like to add heated towel rails to make the space more inviting.
For more information
E & S Trading
Phone 1300 BATHROOM
Address Essendon DFO Homemaker Hub, 120 Bulla Rd, Essendon Vic
Phone (03) 9937 7525
Address Level 1, 675-685 Warrigal Rd, Chadstone Vic
Phone (03) 8574 0100
Address 106 Whitehorse Rd, Blackburn Vic
Phone (03) 9877 1833
Address Level 1, 970 Nepean Hwy, Moorabbin Vic
Phone (03) 9556 7777
Address 531 Moorabool St, Geelong Vic
Phone (03) 5228 2600
Originally from Bathroom Yearbook magazine, Volume 18