Dorset has stylish and practical cabinet handles to suit any design
Dorset is an Australian-owned-and-operated company specialising in cabinet handles for furniture and kitchens. Its Tempore range showcases a comprehensive selection of cabinet handles created by experienced international designers.
Encompassing a wide range of styles — from timeless classical to sleek modern — Tempore has something to satisfy every taste.
Contemporary handle selection includes:
• Square – The crisp, clean lines of this range make a statement of streamlined elegance.
• Circular – Simplistic yet sophisticated and stylish, this range is both ergonomic and practical.
• Retro – Contemporary and chic, this range of pull handles is user-friendly and incredibly stylish.
• Arch – Sensuous curved lines create visual balance and harmony in this range of bow handles.
• Profile – The uncomplicated lines of profile handles are perfect for intelligent contemporary designs.
• Knobs – The various shapes and finishes of this comprehensive knob collection would give character and finesse to any design or style.
• Ripple – The textural ripple finish of this collection makes a subtle visual statement.
• Glamour – Glamorous and opulent, this range of glass and Swarovski crystal handles are perfect to achieve that unique look.
• Colour – Edgy, bold designs need that something extra and these colourful handles are unique and designed to inspire.
Traditional handle selection includes:
• Provincial – The timeless elegance of this range complements any provincial or classical cabinet or kitchen.
• Vintage – The visual appeal of this classical range evokes a sense of warmth and character.
• Iron – The textural elements and finishes of this extensive collection complement a vast range of traditional styles.
• Antique – The traditional charm of this range of antique-style handles gives the finishing touch to any design.
• Classical – Classical and elegant, brass has always been a traditional choice and this range of styles and sizes is suitable for any application.
• Natural – This collection uses natural elements to create a unique tonal opulence to enhance any design.
• Woodgrain – Naturally classical, the warmth of woodgrain has a timeless appeal.
• Leather – This collection uses the rich, textural warmth of leather in an inspiring range of colours.
For more information visit www.tempore.com.au